Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/moyer921/gearsofwar2forums.com/common.php on line 103
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 916: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:103)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 916: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:103)

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/moyer921/gearsofwar2forums.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 414

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/moyer921/gearsofwar2forums.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 414

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 2994: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:103)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 2995: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:103)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 2996: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:103)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 2997: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:103)
Gears of War 2 Forums

It is currently Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:58 am
Welcome to the Gears of War 2 Community Forum...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before you can post Comments / Threads you must first Register with our community. It takes 2 minutes of your time, and will give you access to Member Only content, as well as bring you to an eligible state for our current, and upcoming contests/giveaways.

• Up to date news on Gears of War 2 before we upload to other sites
  • Chat about Gears of War 2 in our brand new Shoutbox for members only!
  • Access special areas in the forum only available to registered members
  • Have a range of new skins to choose from.
  • Finally make friends and have fun discussion all things Gears of War 2!
  • Post and make new threads without being flamed,
  • Post Safe knowing our forums are fully moderated 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
  • Registered members get Credits every time they post! You can use these Credits towards contests and game giveaways!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Register Today!
Disable This Message!

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Gamesta COD247 - All Call of Duty, All the Time MW4 Forum

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Post subject: GoW2 Perfect Day
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:03 pm 
COG Sergeant
COG Sergeant

Idk about you guys but something I like to do is like plan out a perfect day whenever a form of entertainment that im interested in releases or when a big event is happens i always plan out like a perfect day so that nothing can set me in a bad mood. I did the same thing when i went to see the dark knight.

I know im going to drive home from school early because were having a pep rally and pickup the game on the way back. Im going to play some multiplayer until my friend gets it then were going to go beat campaign. My entire afternoon/evening will be comprised of just playing. Then im going to go to the state fair with some friends at ten and come home around 12 or 1 and play some more.

How about you guys?

Post subject: Re: GoW2 Perfect Day
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:20 pm 
 WWW  Profile

I'm picking the game up @ 12:01 Friday morning and playing it (probably every mode) from then until midnight on Monday. I probably won't even go to sleep.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:52 pm 
COG Sergeant Major
COG Sergeant Major

Perfect Day

Waking up knowing that today is launch day, arriving at Gamestop at around 8-9 pm. my brother waits in line with me. Driving back home anxiously to play it, i pop it in for some Horde with a group ive been playing with since the first Gears of War. Hours of Horde following into some great multiplayer matches. Before i know it its 8 am and still amped as i was waiting in line for the game.

THE TAKE OVER- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=914Su8J0EHY
MY BLINDFIRES- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czhtPXni8d4

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:40 am 
COG Sergeant
COG Sergeant

I might just do the midnight release seeing as that i usually stay up about that late and play a few hours before school. That way I have something to anxiously wait for until school is over rather than go through miserably

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:13 am 
COG Lance Corporal
COG Lance Corporal

i like playing gears of war and i will most certainly play the second one and i CBA to stay up and get it l8 at night i think i will get it int he morning and get it then i got college but i dont have to go in till 12:50 btw do you think we will get free xbox live cards?????? i ran out [waaa.gif] [waaa.gif] [waaa.gif] [waaa.gif] but o well if any one has on could then spare it (i am NOT begging just asking) if any one wants to add me my tag is r3stl3ssS1p3r happy gaming gowists [lol.gif] [lol.gif] [lol.gif] [lol.gif]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:54 am 
COG Sergeant
COG Sergeant

Wake up for college around 6:30am...be excited.

Get my usual 2 trains to college, and sit through a full day 9:00am - 4:15pm -.-

Get picked up from the station and pick up the game.

Go home ASAP and straight away load up campaign with my Friend i'm playing campaign with.

Finish it by around 12-1am then MP.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:04 am 
COG Corporal
COG Corporal
 WWW  Profile

Well I am a navy recruiter for one so i have to work on friday. This is actually only the second release i get to attend since i have been deployed during other big releases But when i get the chance i am always one of the first in line. So friday work day will beshort day at work this is how my day is going to go.

THURSDAY.

2000- wait in line at gamestop

FRIDAY.

0001- Grab my copy and drive home\
0020- Piss and drink some redbull and play till 0745
0900- Work
1600- back playing until monday morning

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:51 pm 
COG Corporal
COG Corporal

Check this out...

04/11/2008 Your order has been dispatched.
02/11/2008 Your order is currently being picked and packed.
02/11/2008 Your credit/ debit card has been authorised and your order is now being released for packing.
Funds will not be debited until your order is shipped.
01/11/2008 Your order is waiting for authorisation and release for packing.
07/10/2008 Your order is currently held as a Preorder

I usually get the order the day after dispatch

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:13 pm 
COG Gunnery Sergeant
COG Gunnery Sergeant

well: "Amended Order Dispatched" doesnt sound too encouraging as its only like 2 days away ahhhhhhhhhh id better get it at least on friday or i will be pissed and gamestation will be getting some serious grief...

but my perfect day would go like this:

Thursday i get golden hammerburst code -> friday has a spontaneous 4 feet of snow - so no college -> a dedicated postman delivers my hardcore gears pack at 9 in the morning -> i complete gears with my mate for however long it takes sleep (if possible) get back on gears and play the multiplayer

all this = [biggrin.gif]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:10 am 
COG Master Sgt, First Sgt
COG Master Sgt, First Sgt
 WWW  Profile

Midnight release... then sit and stare at the GOW 2 box for 2-3 weeks because my xbox has the RROD...

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next