Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/moyer921/gearsofwar2forums.com/common.php on line 103
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 916: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:103)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 916: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:103)

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/moyer921/gearsofwar2forums.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 414

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/moyer921/gearsofwar2forums.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 414

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/moyer921/gearsofwar2forums.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 96

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/moyer921/gearsofwar2forums.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 96

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 2994: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:103)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 2995: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:103)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 2996: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:103)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 2997: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:103)
Gears of War 2 Forums

It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:15 am
Welcome to the Gears of War 2 Community Forum...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before you can post Comments / Threads you must first Register with our community. It takes 2 minutes of your time, and will give you access to Member Only content, as well as bring you to an eligible state for our current, and upcoming contests/giveaways.

• Up to date news on Gears of War 2 before we upload to other sites
  • Chat about Gears of War 2 in our brand new Shoutbox for members only!
  • Access special areas in the forum only available to registered members
  • Have a range of new skins to choose from.
  • Finally make friends and have fun discussion all things Gears of War 2!
  • Post and make new threads without being flamed,
  • Post Safe knowing our forums are fully moderated 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
  • Registered members get Credits every time they post! You can use these Credits towards contests and game giveaways!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Register Today!
Disable This Message!

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Gamesta COD247 - All Call of Duty, All the Time MW4 Forum

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 

Post subject: ** MUST READ, PLAYERS AND ADMINS **
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:53 pm 
COG Corporal
COG Corporal

I think that I speak out for every player that hates it when the game lets you down because of some things they did to the game. Some people will disagree with me because they like to cheat and they will only be good with there cheating powers. I am going to list some things:

1. Matchmaking: First of all, takes too long, you have to wait about a minute before you can play then after the match also.

2. Rank System: They should change the rank system, make it either like Halo 3's or CoD's because 5 ranks is dumb and the system in general is dumb also. You can win a lot of matches and still can't get promoted??

3. Cheating: They should make it like a server. If the host quits, find another host. Take out the host advantege also. The bridging of the host drives me crazy. It is so easy and unfair for the people that like to play the game fairly. Also the stand-bying. People bridge host then stand-bys. How do you think there are many 5 star ranks? Why do you think it is hard to get the 5 star rank? Because people like to cheat!

4. Chainsaw: If you are reving the chainsaw and you get shot, you should get stunned. Also the radius is crazy. You roll back and you get sucked in like a vacuum it is crazy!

5. Grenades: Smoke and Frag grenades radius is just crazy. The planting is fine, but they can hurt you too far away.
Also when you are down on the ground. Why do some people get up in a few seconds and you get up in about 5?

I think these changes will help a lot and make the game so much better. PLEASE Gears of War 2 creators, fix the game as it should be!

Post subject: Re: ** MUST READ, PLAYERS AND ADMINS **
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:25 pm 

Akuloff wrote:
I think that I speak out for every player that hates it when the game lets you down because of some things they did to the game. Some people will disagree with me because they like to cheat and they will only be good with there cheating powers. I am going to list some things:

1. Matchmaking: First of all, takes too long, you have to wait about a minute before you can play then after the match also.

2. Rank System: They should change the rank system, make it either like Halo 3's or CoD's because 5 ranks is dumb and the system in general is dumb also. You can win a lot of matches and still can't get promoted??

3. Cheating: They should make it like a server. If the host quits, find another host. Take out the host advantege also. The bridging of the host drives me crazy. It is so easy and unfair for the people that like to play the game fairly. Also the stand-bying. People bridge host then stand-bys. How do you think there are many 5 star ranks? Why do you think it is hard to get the 5 star rank? Because people like to cheat!

4. Chainsaw: If you are reving the chainsaw and you get shot, you should get stunned. Also the radius is crazy. You roll back and you get sucked in like a vacuum it is crazy!

5. Grenades: Smoke and Frag grenades radius is just crazy. The planting is fine, but they can hurt you too far away.
Also when you are down on the ground. Why do some people get up in a few seconds and you get up in about 5?

I think these changes will help a lot and make the game so much better. PLEASE Gears of War 2 creators, fix the game as it should be!

They are changing the rank.
i think it might be like lost planets xp levels

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:43 pm 
COG Corporal
COG Corporal

Since I've posted that forum. I've been in 4 matches where they stand-byed to win. This is why people don't play this game

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:05 pm 
COG Corporal
COG Corporal

Um, make it 5 now

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:12 am 
COG Lance Corporal
COG Lance Corporal

i havent played in 1 game for the last month that someone didnt standby. i think its cheap. i recently saw a video on youtube everyone should watch because it explains everything a noob and cheaters do. its called,"where is the fun?(troopers thoughts on gears of war 2)." all anyone is really worried about is the rank and winning people that standby make this game no fun for the people that just wanna improve their skills and have fun. how are you gonna improve your skills if you hit the switch and walk behind someone thats not skill thats cheating. i just hope this new ranking system will come in affect sometime soon.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:24 am 

I don't see standbyers very often, maybe you're just unlucky?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:47 am 

LordRoscoe wrote:

i never played a standbyer yet.
but i did stop paying for my gold membership before christmas.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:08 pm 
COG Corporal
COG Corporal

LordRoscoe wrote:

The people you just play with don't know how to cheat, such as bridge host. People bridge host then stand-by. As soon as I get my black dazzle I'm going to show you how many matches I get in that which this happens to me. And these peopel are taking a risk bridging host. It affects your XBL information for coming in. That is why I hope they will fix this. Also whenever I play Gears of War2, I play atleast in 4 or 5 stand-byed matches. It is crazy.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]