Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/moyer921/gearsofwar2forums.com/common.php on line 103
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 916: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:103)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 916: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:103)

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/moyer921/gearsofwar2forums.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 414

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/moyer921/gearsofwar2forums.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 414

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/moyer921/gearsofwar2forums.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 96

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/moyer921/gearsofwar2forums.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 96

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 2994: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:103)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 2995: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:103)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 2996: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:103)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 2997: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:103)
Gears of War 2 Forums

It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:43 pm
Welcome to the Gears of War 2 Community Forum...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before you can post Comments / Threads you must first Register with our community. It takes 2 minutes of your time, and will give you access to Member Only content, as well as bring you to an eligible state for our current, and upcoming contests/giveaways.

• Up to date news on Gears of War 2 before we upload to other sites
  • Chat about Gears of War 2 in our brand new Shoutbox for members only!
  • Access special areas in the forum only available to registered members
  • Have a range of new skins to choose from.
  • Finally make friends and have fun discussion all things Gears of War 2!
  • Post and make new threads without being flamed,
  • Post Safe knowing our forums are fully moderated 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
  • Registered members get Credits every time they post! You can use these Credits towards contests and game giveaways!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Register Today!
Disable This Message!

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Gamesta COD247 - All Call of Duty, All the Time MW4 Forum

Post subject: Adam Fenix?
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:21 pm 
COG Corporal
COG Corporal
 WWW  Profile

the gears story has changed abit and now is going on Adam Fenix ( [umm.gif] )

can someone tell me wtf this is all about

Post subject: Re: Adam Fenix?
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:58 am 
COG Lance Corporal
COG Lance Corporal

all i can say that i think adam fenix is on the locust team and you have to fight him thats all i know i think

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:48 pm 
COG Lance Corporal
COG Lance Corporal

gearsfan wrote:
all i can say that i think adam fenix is on the locust team and you have to fight him thats all i know i think

Haven't heard anything of the sort personally.

It wouldn't make sense for you to fight Adam Fenix and it isn't clearly defined that he's on the same side as the Locust. It seems to point in that direction on first glance if you think on how he was able to research the Locust prior to emergence day and how the Locust Queen speaks of him.

Besides, I can't imagine a fight against Adam Fenix being much fun nor challenging. Quite amusing though.

Imagine it! Delta squad charging in! Guns blazing! They see their target: Adam Fenix. Four muscled, fully armed and armored men then charge up to him...and beat the poor old man senseless. The Queen kills over due to the sheer ridiculousness of it all and the game ends on a happy note.

I wouldn't know whether to laugh, cry, or put my foot through the TV in an adequately planned nerd rage.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:33 am 
COG Sergeant
COG Sergeant

Invisotree wrote:
gearsfan wrote:

It wouldn't make sense for you to fight Adam Fenix and it isn't clearly defined that he's on the same side as the Locust. It seems to point in that direction on first glance if you think on how he was able to research the Locust prior to emergence day and how the Locust Queen speaks of him.

Besides, I can't imagine a fight against Adam Fenix being much fun nor challenging. Quite amusing though.

Imagine it! Delta squad charging in! Guns blazing! They see their target: Adam Fenix. Four muscled, fully armed and armored men then charge up to him...and beat the poor old man senseless. The Queen kills over due to the sheer ridiculousness of it all and the game ends on a happy note.

I wouldn't know whether to laugh, cry, or put my foot through the TV in an adequately planned nerd rage.

You only have one post on these forums, and it's the best one ive seen. [lol.gif]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:52 pm 
COG Staff Sergeant
COG Staff Sergeant

adam culd be dead, it was unknown if he was killed, captured, or if he just wen on the run. he might come bak as a sort of ally, haveing learned alot about the locust. or he culd be an enemy but a non combatant 1. or he culd just be dead. the queen talked like he was gone, dead or missing gone.

lol nerd rage

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:57 pm 
COG Lance Corporal
COG Lance Corporal

Invisotree wrote:
gearsfan wrote:

The queen said its a shame you never followed ur fathers path.
Also maybe if he was on the locust side he could of become half human half locust, just like the sires. except he was complete.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:11 pm 
COG Corporal
COG Corporal

If you beat the campaign and don't skip the credits. Adam Fenix talks (check it out yourself), also if you played the frist one in i believe act two or four your at marcus's dad's house,fighting the Locust. He also said in gears 2 he wanted to sink Jacinto to save the world. I really don't understand that the queen says that either.

Also for Adam Fenix talkign at the end of the campaign is leading to a sequal.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:52 pm 
COG Lance Corporal
COG Lance Corporal

Akuloff wrote:
If you beat the campaign and don't skip the credits. Adam Fenix talks (check it out yourself), also if you played the frist one in i believe act two or four your at marcus's dad's house,fighting the Locust. He also said in gears 2 he wanted to sink Jacinto to save the world. I really don't understand that the queen says that either.

Also he had a secret room under the mansion with the Map of the locust Tunnels

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:16 pm 
COG Corporal
COG Corporal

Sun5hineSn1p3R wrote:
Akuloff wrote:

Also he had a secret room under the mansion with the Map of the locust Tunnels

That Is True. But I Think In Gears 3 We Will Finally Meet Him :]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:55 am 
COG Sergeant
COG Sergeant

Theres Loads Of Rumors Like Him Being Lambent
And The Locust queen Being His Sons Mother But we Will Have To Wait And See