Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/moyer921/gearsofwar2forums.com/common.php on line 103
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 916: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:103)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 916: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:103)

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/moyer921/gearsofwar2forums.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 414

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/moyer921/gearsofwar2forums.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 414

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/moyer921/gearsofwar2forums.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 96

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/moyer921/gearsofwar2forums.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 96

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 2994: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:103)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 2995: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:103)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 2996: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:103)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 2997: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:103)
Gears of War 2 Forums

It is currently Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:25 am
Welcome to the Gears of War 2 Community Forum...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before you can post Comments / Threads you must first Register with our community. It takes 2 minutes of your time, and will give you access to Member Only content, as well as bring you to an eligible state for our current, and upcoming contests/giveaways.

• Up to date news on Gears of War 2 before we upload to other sites
  • Chat about Gears of War 2 in our brand new Shoutbox for members only!
  • Access special areas in the forum only available to registered members
  • Have a range of new skins to choose from.
  • Finally make friends and have fun discussion all things Gears of War 2!
  • Post and make new threads without being flamed,
  • Post Safe knowing our forums are fully moderated 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
  • Registered members get Credits every time they post! You can use these Credits towards contests and game giveaways!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Register Today!
Disable This Message!

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Gamesta COD247 - All Call of Duty, All the Time MW4 Forum

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 

Post subject: Worst Glitch I've Ever Had!
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:15 pm 
COG Staff Sergeant
COG Staff Sergeant

A few days ago, my and my freind were playing split-screen. It was his first time playing GOW2 on my xbox, so he didn't have any acheivement progression. When we started playing, it said I only had 1 kill. We thought it was just saying that he had 1 kill. A few days later I started playing GOW2 again. I looked at my war journal and it said I had no acheivement progression, no collectables, and all my unlocked characters were gone! I lost 50,000 kills and everything else! I didn't even boost! This will take me 4ever to get back! The worst part is that I don't have Live so I can't get the patch to fix! Is there a solution, and if I do get Live will the patch give me back all my progression and stuf?! Please answer [waaa.gif]

Post subject: Re: Worst Glitch I've Ever Had!
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:22 pm 
COG Master Gunnery Sergeant
COG Master Gunnery Sergeant

Sabre Two-One wrote:
A few days ago, my and my freind were playing split-screen. It was his first time playing GOW2 on my xbox, so he didn't have any acheivement progression. When we started playing, it said I only had 1 kill. We thought it was just saying that he had 1 kill. A few days later I started playing GOW2 again. I looked at my war journal and it said I had no acheivement progression, no collectables, and all my unlocked characters were gone! I lost 50,000 kills and everything else! I didn't even boost! This will take me 4ever to get back! The worst part is that I don't have Live so I can't get the patch to fix! Is there a solution, and if I do get Live will the patch give me back all my progression and stuf?! Please answer [waaa.gif]

Ouch man that's not good. Achievements are not saved on your Xbox, they're saved on Live servers, so your only shot is connecting to Live. If I had a 48 hour card I'd give it to you, you really need it... Unfortunately I don't, really sorry man. [sad.gif] Hopefully you can find one somewhere, good luck, I hope you get this sorted out.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:29 pm 

Shouldn't a card have come with the game?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:01 am 
COG Gunnery Sergeant
COG Gunnery Sergeant

If he bought it new, then yes. If he bought it used, then no.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:05 am 

Damn....

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:23 pm 
COG Staff Sergeant
COG Staff Sergeant

Unromantic wrote:
Sabre Two-One wrote:

Ouch man that's not good. Achievements are not saved on your Xbox, they're saved on Live servers, so your only shot is connecting to Live. If I had a 48 hour card I'd give it to you, you really need it... Unfortunately I don't, really sorry man. [sad.gif] Hopefully you can find one somewhere, good luck, I hope you get this sorted out.

Thank man. I've got a card but I can't connect 2 live yet cuz of my crappy internet connection [sad.gif] . I'm getting high speed internet sometime this month so I'll have LIVE by then [ph34r.gif] . Thanks again [turned.gif] .

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:56 pm 
COG Sergeant
COG Sergeant

Same thing just happened to me. I logged onto XBL, and it wasn't fixed.

What the fudge epic? Your game fucking sucks now.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:11 pm 

JP Oliver wrote:

A lot of people have had this happen recently, myself included. I really don't give a flying fudge about achievements but I still like to earn them. This really irritated me. And it happened pre-patch.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:39 am 
COG Sergeant
COG Sergeant

Chronos wrote:
JP Oliver wrote:

A lot of people have had this happen recently, myself included. I really don't give a flying fudge about achievements but I still like to earn them. This really irritated me. And it happened pre-patch.

Yeah. The patch really didn't fix any glitches other than those that delt with weapons. You can still get a 3 man wingman team, or a 6v4 in public matchmaking games, which pisses me off, too.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ]