Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/moyer921/gearsofwar2forums.com/common.php on line 103
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 916: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:103)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 916: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:103)

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/moyer921/gearsofwar2forums.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 414

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/moyer921/gearsofwar2forums.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 414

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/moyer921/gearsofwar2forums.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 96

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/moyer921/gearsofwar2forums.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 96

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 2994: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:103)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 2995: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:103)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 2996: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:103)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 2997: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:103)
Gears of War 2 Forums

It is currently Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:50 pm
Welcome to the Gears of War 2 Community Forum...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before you can post Comments / Threads you must first Register with our community. It takes 2 minutes of your time, and will give you access to Member Only content, as well as bring you to an eligible state for our current, and upcoming contests/giveaways.

• Up to date news on Gears of War 2 before we upload to other sites
  • Chat about Gears of War 2 in our brand new Shoutbox for members only!
  • Access special areas in the forum only available to registered members
  • Have a range of new skins to choose from.
  • Finally make friends and have fun discussion all things Gears of War 2!
  • Post and make new threads without being flamed,
  • Post Safe knowing our forums are fully moderated 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
  • Registered members get Credits every time they post! You can use these Credits towards contests and game giveaways!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Register Today!
Disable This Message!

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Gamesta COD247 - All Call of Duty, All the Time MW4 Forum

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Post subject: CHAINSAWS ARE F***ING GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:26 am 
COG Sergeant
COG Sergeant

If there is even the slightest bit of lag I cannot stop a chainsaw n00b, EVER!!! No matter how much I shoot him, or if i shotgun him right in the face blatantly before he can chainsaw me, I STILL GET SAWED!!! Even when I punch them BEFORE they saw me, it does absolutely nothing to them and I STILL GET SAWED!!!

But the exact opposite happens to me all the time. I'll get shot by 1 F***ING bullet before I even rev the god dam chainsaw and the instant I hold B to rev my saw I start rocking backwards for 5 f***ing seconds. Yes, I rock backwards 3 TIMES before I am even allowed to rev my chainsaw again! WTF IS THAT!!! I HADN'T EVEN STARTED TO REV MY CHAINSAW AND I GET PARALYZED!! SO NOW THERE IS PRE-PARALYSIS BULLSH*T NOW??? WTF!!!

I can never chainsaw anybody, yet there is nothing I can do to stop a chainsaw, WTF!!!! F*** THE CHAINSAW AND ALL THE N00BS WHO USE IT!!!

Last edited by vX Iceman Xv on Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: CHAINSAWS ARE F***ING GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:37 am 
COG Gunnery Sergeant
COG Gunnery Sergeant

(sigh)...another chainsaw thread. I'm actually gonna start hating the chainsaw so i can be like everyone else. [shifty.gif]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:59 pm 
COG Corporal
COG Corporal

Yea the Chainsaw is Gay the concept of a Never Bring a knife to a gun fight is gone [pinch.gif] But yea it wouldn't be so bad if they at least got stunned, bullet stopping power is a B.S concept as well , if your getting sprayed down by a lancer with a shotgun in your hand u start getting all sluggish , but if your running up to someone with the chainsaw your nearly god mode XD .

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:17 pm 
COG Private First Class
COG Private First Class

I also hate the chainsaw but it is easy to avoid. Roll Backwards, get on their side, melee + shotgun = win.

The worst tho is that there are glitches to be able to chainsaw with any weapon or chainsaw with a meat shield or regular shield.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:00 pm 
COG Lance Corporal
COG Lance Corporal

*sigh*
both of your threads that i've seen are huge whine / rant threads. chainsaws really aren't hard to get away from, roll backwards, fire, repeat.

that said, there are instances where a guy will come at you with a chainsaw and if u get a couple shots off from a HB / lancer / shotgun, it won't stun him of course. happens to all of us, nothing to get all flustered over.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:02 am 
COG Sergeant
COG Sergeant

Arcinatus wrote:
*sigh*
both of your threads that i've seen are huge whine / rant threads. chainsaws really aren't hard to get away from, roll backwards, fire, repeat.

that said, there are instances where a guy will come at you with a chainsaw and if u get a couple shots off from a HB / lancer / shotgun, it won't stun him of course. happens to all of us, nothing to get all flustered over.

I'm not going to lie, pretty much the only reason I joined this forum was to bitch about the fact that I can't leave a god damn game. And while I was here I decided I might as well complain about the chainsaw as well. [biggrin.gif]

And actually it is something to get "all flustered over" when you try numerous ways to stop people from chainsawing you to no avail. The fact that someone can easily get kills by simply holding B is something to get mad at on it's own. This game caters to N00BS!!!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:11 am 
COG Gunnery Sergeant
COG Gunnery Sergeant

vX Iceman Xv wrote:
Arcinatus wrote:
*sigh*

I'm not going to lie, pretty much the only reason I joined this forum was to bitch about the fact that I can't leave a god damn game. And while I was here I decided I might as well complain about the chainsaw as well. [biggrin.gif]

And actually it is something to get "all flustered over" when you try numerous ways to stop people from chainsawing you to no avail. The fact that someone can easily get kills by simply holding B is something to get mad at on it's own. This game caters to N00BS!!!

You are allowing them to get too close to you. Kill em from the distance before they get close. Chainsawing me is never an issue, i've only been sawed twice since i got the game when it came out.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:23 am 
COG Sergeant
COG Sergeant

muddeprived wrote:
You are allowing them to get too close to you. Kill em from the distance before they get close. Chainsawing me is never an issue, i've only been sawed twice since i got the game when it came out.

I need to learn from you my friend. I get sawed all the f***ing time and I usually stop playing because of it. It just gets to the point where I want to pull my f***ing hair out. I'm usually a reasonable guy, but the chainsaw just makes no goddamn sense sometimes.

I know I can probably just dive backwards to avoid it most of the time, but I just feel the need to find a surefire way of stopping them up close for some reason. I get stunned by shotgun shots quite frequently when I am wielding a saw, but I can NEVER stun a chainsawer with a shotgun shot EVER. Same with melee, people stun me with melees ALL THE TIME when I am coming at them with a saw. Yet whenever I melee someone before they reach me it does NOTHING to them and they just walk right thru it with chainsaw in hand like nothing happened to them. And it's not like I melee too late, I do it before they reach me and see it hit them, but nothing ever happens to them. This is proof that the chainsaw makes no goddamn sense. I mean WTF!!! WTF!!!!!! [ranting2.gif]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:33 am 
COG Gunnery Sergeant
COG Gunnery Sergeant

vX Iceman Xv wrote:
muddeprived wrote:

I need to learn from you my friend. I get sawed all the f***ing time and I usually stop playing because of it. It just gets to the point where I want to pull my f***ing hair out. I'm usually a reasonable guy, but the chainsaw just makes no goddamn sense sometimes.

I know I can probably just dive backwards to avoid it most of the time, but I just feel the need to find a surefire way of stopping them up close for some reason. I get stunned by shotgun shots quite frequently when I am wielding a saw, but I can NEVER stun a chainsawer with a shotgun shot EVER. Same with melee, people stun me with melees ALL THE TIME when I am coming at them with a saw. Yet whenever I melee someone before they reach me it does NOTHING to them and they just walk right thru it with chainsaw in hand like nothing happened to them. And it's not like I melee too late, I do it before they reach me and see it hit them, but nothing ever happens to them. This is proof that the chainsaw makes no goddamn sense. I mean WTF!!! WTF!!!!!! [ranting2.gif]

Well when one thing doesn't work, try another. Don't melee or shoot em, jump out of the way and keep jumping till you get far enough to take him out from the distance. Hold back on the joystick and keep walking/diving backwards till you are far. When anyone gets close to me, i'm taking off. I don't take chances since the chainsaw is very powerful. It's almost like the sword on Halo3. Very difficult to stop, but is possible. Anyone that has a sword, i avoid and keep my distance and they have no chance at all.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:36 am 
COG Master Sgt, First Sgt
COG Master Sgt, First Sgt

vX Iceman Xv wrote:
muddeprived wrote:

Next time you see someone coming at you with a chainsaw, get a frag grenade ready. And when they're close enough to saw you, plant a grenade on them. Even if they do saw you in half, you'll have the last laugh as you leave them in pieces. [lol.gif]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next