Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/moyer921/gearsofwar2forums.com/common.php on line 103
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 916: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:103)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 916: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:103)

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/moyer921/gearsofwar2forums.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 414

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/moyer921/gearsofwar2forums.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 414

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/moyer921/gearsofwar2forums.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 96
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 2994: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:103)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 2995: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:103)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 2996: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:103)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 2997: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:103)
Gears of War 2 Forums

It is currently Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:39 pm
Welcome to the Gears of War 2 Community Forum...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before you can post Comments / Threads you must first Register with our community. It takes 2 minutes of your time, and will give you access to Member Only content, as well as bring you to an eligible state for our current, and upcoming contests/giveaways.

• Up to date news on Gears of War 2 before we upload to other sites
  • Chat about Gears of War 2 in our brand new Shoutbox for members only!
  • Access special areas in the forum only available to registered members
  • Have a range of new skins to choose from.
  • Finally make friends and have fun discussion all things Gears of War 2!
  • Post and make new threads without being flamed,
  • Post Safe knowing our forums are fully moderated 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
  • Registered members get Credits every time they post! You can use these Credits towards contests and game giveaways!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Register Today!
Disable This Message!

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Gamesta COD247 - All Call of Duty, All the Time MW4 Forum

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Post subject: So why was unranked multiplayer totally ruined/disgrace
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:59 pm 
COG Lance Corporal
COG Lance Corporal

The best thing about gears of war was playing split screen with guest/friend and being able to choose a map that my guest friend could easily handle/learn and now that has been destroyed i dont understand. why?! not all of us who play gears2 give a crap about some stupid rank and just want to play multiplayer for fun not for some dumbass rank im sorry but the demolition of unranked multiplayer is very disturbing and has left me very pissed off about buying this game because that was the only reason i bought it, i like to pick my map, i like to play with a guest, i like to be able to quit if teams are unequal or its a map i dont like/want to play and that should be my option unreal!

Post subject: Re: So why was unranked multiplayer totally ruined/disgrace
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:56 am 
COG Sergeant
COG Sergeant

Well, there is a mode where you can do that, Private Match. It allows guests, you can invite friends, and it fills empty slots with bots. However, it does make me mad that you can't search for custom games like in gears 1. You just have to hope your friends join or that your friend is playing a private/custom match.

The fact that they limited custom/unranked matches to your friends list instead of being open to the entire community is kind of frustrating. They should definitely at least have added player matches where you can take a guest online instead of having to resort to playing private matches. Epic kinda shot themselves in the foot there.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:21 am 
COG Lance Corporal
COG Lance Corporal

i know theres a mode i can do that idiot "unranked" and "private" are the same thing

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:07 am 
COG Sergeant
COG Sergeant

tool1003 wrote:
i know theres a mode i can do that idiot "unranked" and "private" are the same thing

No need to be a fucking asshole, I was just trying to help. The only reason you're even talking like that is because you can't get punched in the face across the internet you fucking pussy.

Considering you were basically complaining about the lack of such a mode (which you apparently knew about... [umm.gif] ) the basic response would be to explain to you about such a mode. And, If I was an asshole like you, I could've responded to your first comment like so: "You fucking idiot, you didn't even know there were private matches? Wow, what a moron." But no, I chose not to talk crap to someone I didn't even know who was just making a simple complaint about an online videogame.

You - are - trash

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:57 pm 
COG Staff Sergeant
COG Staff Sergeant

totally agree with 100percent

i could give a rats ass about rank, i just want to play a map and game type when i want , not vote, makes no sense

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:30 am 
COG Lance Corporal
COG Lance Corporal

lol vX Iceman Xv got his feelings hurt hahaha nice freakout dude im saving this crap hehe, and perk ur right this crap is unreal!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:58 am 
COG Sergeant
COG Sergeant

Wow, seriously, can you even read? Do you even realize how much I exposed your idiocy in my second reply? You obviously didn't even read your first fucking comment, because, if you did, you would have realized that you made no indication that you even knew private matches exist, and actually bashed the fact that there wasn't any such mode. Yet, by your second comment, you claim that it was basic knowledge that private matches exist and that you knew all along...

And the fact that you construed my second comment as "freaking out" further confirms your stupidity. I'm sure you're going to just ignore the facts (because you are too afraid to face them) and further attempt to demean me and gain support for yourself in your next comment, but everyone knows you are a moron by now, if they don't already...

And yes, please save all my comments and show them to your hick friends so they can further see what a douche you are (assuming they can comprehend words, which you obviously can't...)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:32 pm 
COG Lance Corporal
COG Lance Corporal

get a life get a manual and learn what "freaking out" is you need Adderall lol again

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:14 am 
COG Sergeant
COG Sergeant

lol lol lol lol lol lol, you are so fucking hilarious!

Beleive me, that was not me freaking out. Here is an example of me freaking out. And why would I need ADD medication?? You know absolutely nothing about me to assume that I have no life or that I would have ADD. The only reason I am even arguing with you is because I hate seeing ignorant assholes go unchecked on the internet.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:36 am 
COG Lance Corporal
COG Lance Corporal

whoa you are the man all bs aside up top that crap pisses me off soooo bad man!!! god damnit thats what im sayin first i cant quit then i cant even do fucking unranked! its all good bro lol!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next