Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/moyer921/gearsofwar2forums.com/common.php on line 103
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 916: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:103)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 916: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:103)

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/moyer921/gearsofwar2forums.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 414

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/moyer921/gearsofwar2forums.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 414

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/moyer921/gearsofwar2forums.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 96

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/moyer921/gearsofwar2forums.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 96

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 2994: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:103)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 2995: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:103)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 2996: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:103)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 2997: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:103)
Gears of War 2 Forums

It is currently Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:08 am
Welcome to the Gears of War 2 Community Forum...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before you can post Comments / Threads you must first Register with our community. It takes 2 minutes of your time, and will give you access to Member Only content, as well as bring you to an eligible state for our current, and upcoming contests/giveaways.

• Up to date news on Gears of War 2 before we upload to other sites
  • Chat about Gears of War 2 in our brand new Shoutbox for members only!
  • Access special areas in the forum only available to registered members
  • Have a range of new skins to choose from.
  • Finally make friends and have fun discussion all things Gears of War 2!
  • Post and make new threads without being flamed,
  • Post Safe knowing our forums are fully moderated 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
  • Registered members get Credits every time they post! You can use these Credits towards contests and game giveaways!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Register Today!
Disable This Message!

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Gamesta COD247 - All Call of Duty, All the Time MW4 Forum

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 

Post subject: Public matches sucked the fun away
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:42 am 
COG Corporal
COG Corporal

I don't kno bout anyone else but havin all public matches ranked has reli taken enjoyment away for me in the game. in gears 1 player matches felt so relaxed, n u could mess about weneva, and cud play wid hueva. and u had d option of ranked if u reli wanted. now there r onli ranked matches, its gotten so tense. u play wid ur friends and evry1 is so serius. u hav 2 win, n wid ppl stil adjustin to the game, guys r jst gettin fucked up, making it a very hostile environment. y cnt i jst hav a chilled time man!!

Post subject: Re: Public matches sucked the fun away
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:50 am 
COG Lance Corporal
COG Lance Corporal

Wow kid, use spell check next time you decide to post. I would have agreed but I can't understand that.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:59 am 
COG Corporal
COG Corporal

EDeNYC101 wrote:
Wow kid, use spell check next time you decide to post. I would have agreed but I can't understand that.

Lol, don't 'kid' me. I'm not trying to submit a formal essay here, I'm trying to state opinions quickly, use of text language on an informal video game forum shouldn't be an issue should it? Well if it is, here is a quick breakdown of what I said for those who can't figure out certain words based on logic of the English language.

Ranked matches take away the fun in the sense that you can no longer just join a game for a laugh and a mess around. Ranks promote an element of seriousness, which if you are playing with friends that are adjusting can cause nothing but tension. And what do you do if you want to just have a quick play with any random people? Oh wait you can't. Ok I'll play with my friends... nobody is online. Ok I'll play with the bots this is great. I can snipe a locusts head off whilst they stand out of cover like a moron for like 10 seconds.Very satisfying!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:20 am 
COG Lance Corporal
COG Lance Corporal

Agreed, I miss that of Gears 1. I loved jumpin in to random player matches of annex and play continoulsy. Now I cant just simply play Annex or any specific type. The voting system is fine for rank matches, but I was hoping the matchmaiking would have been quicker like it was in Gears 1.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:34 am 
COG Corporal
COG Corporal

EDeNYC101 wrote:
Agreed, I miss that of Gears 1. I loved jumpin in to random player matches of annex and play continoulsy. Now I cant just simply play Annex or any specific type. The voting system is fine for rank matches, but I was hoping the matchmaiking would have been quicker like it was in Gears 1.

yeah for rank matches the voting system is good as it can test your ability in various settings and diversifies how you play. but player matches will b missed. and i was exactly the same with jumpin into annex matches and playin continuously.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:40 am 
COG Lance Corporal
COG Lance Corporal

Hell yeah it will be missed. Matchmaking just takes too long sometimes. Even if you have a full party and skip the searching for teammates section it can still take a while. It's still a fun game though when you do get in. Just hope that can be fixed or maybe more players play Gears 2 to increase the chances of getting into a game quicker.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:15 pm 
COG Private First Class
COG Private First Class

gearsboy3297 wrote:
EDeNYC101 wrote:

Lol, don't 'kid' me. I'm not trying to submit a formal essay here, I'm trying to state opinions quickly, use of text language on an informal video game forum shouldn't be an issue should it? Well if it is, here is a quick breakdown of what I said for those who can't figure out certain words based on logic of the English language.

Ranked matches take away the fun in the sense that you can no longer just join a game for a laugh and a mess around. Ranks promote an element of seriousness, which if you are playing with friends that are adjusting can cause nothing but tension. And what do you do if you want to just have a quick play with any random people? Oh wait you can't. Ok I'll play with my friends... nobody is online. Ok I'll play with the bots this is great. I can snipe a locusts head off whilst they stand out of cover like a moron for like 10 seconds.Very satisfying!

lol sorry kid i text but even than im not as lazy as u to spell as horrible as u did next time just spell it out right its not being formal to be able to write in a language ppl can actually read.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:00 pm 
COG Gunnery Sergeant
COG Gunnery Sergeant

gearsboy3297 wrote:
EDeNYC101 wrote:

Try playing with insane bots it's more fun!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:43 am 
COG Corporal
COG Corporal

xclozedx wrote:
gearsboy3297 wrote:
EDeNYC101 wrote:

Try playing with insane bots it's more fun!

lol it reli isnt fun playin wid bots, they r retarded. no awareness of tactics

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:10 am 
COG Private First Class
COG Private First Class

gearsboy3297 wrote:
EDeNYC101 wrote:

yeah for rank matches the voting system is good as it can test your ability in various settings and diversifies how you play. but player matches will b missed. and i was exactly the same with jumpin into annex matches and playin continuously.

I wholeheartedly agree! Wtf have u done Epic? Wtf? If it's MS, my appolagies. Either way; I'll probably go bk to GOW1 after I've got the 1k achvs. Cus it's painfully bad; GO BK TO THE OLD WAYS!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ]