Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/moyer921/gearsofwar2forums.com/common.php on line 103
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 916: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:103)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 916: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:103)

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/moyer921/gearsofwar2forums.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 414

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/moyer921/gearsofwar2forums.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 414

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/moyer921/gearsofwar2forums.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 96

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/moyer921/gearsofwar2forums.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 96

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 2994: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:103)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 2995: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:103)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 2996: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:103)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 2997: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:103)
Gears of War 2 Forums

It is currently Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:30 am
Welcome to the Gears of War 2 Community Forum...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before you can post Comments / Threads you must first Register with our community. It takes 2 minutes of your time, and will give you access to Member Only content, as well as bring you to an eligible state for our current, and upcoming contests/giveaways.

• Up to date news on Gears of War 2 before we upload to other sites
  • Chat about Gears of War 2 in our brand new Shoutbox for members only!
  • Access special areas in the forum only available to registered members
  • Have a range of new skins to choose from.
  • Finally make friends and have fun discussion all things Gears of War 2!
  • Post and make new threads without being flamed,
  • Post Safe knowing our forums are fully moderated 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
  • Registered members get Credits every time they post! You can use these Credits towards contests and game giveaways!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Register Today!
Disable This Message!

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Gamesta COD247 - All Call of Duty, All the Time MW4 Forum

Post subject: two piecing should be changed to...
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:36 pm 
COG Lance Corporal
COG Lance Corporal

two piecing is very gay requires nooo skill and is used by almost everyone. some people set their eyes on the melee (rodeo run until gets close enough and then melee) which is even worst. what Epic should do is either make the melee do no damage but still stun or do damage and no stun. thx but please everyone reply and we can make Epic change the two piece

Post subject: Re: two piecing should be changed to...
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:03 pm 
COG Lance Corporal
COG Lance Corporal

I agree that it was harder to two piece in Gears 1 but even that was easy after a while. The most notable thing I noticed is the melee on shotgun like you said. It's like the old melee for the pistol. I still use it. I don't care how much anyone complains. I play the style that gives me the best chance to win. [bleh.gif]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:50 pm 
COG Lance Corporal
COG Lance Corporal

splattherpunk wrote:
I agree that it was harder to two piece in Gears 1 but even that was easy after a while. The most notable thing I noticed is the melee on shotgun like you said. It's like the old melee for the pistol. I still use it. I don't care how much anyone complains. I play the style that gives me the best chance to win. [bleh.gif]

yea melee rapes, one of my friends name jillybean frickin abuses it. i was stuned by a smoke and she still two piece me even tho i couldnt move. epic needs to realize that no matter how they change the reaction time of the two peice its going to rape. it might still rape if theres no stun or damage but at least we might have a fighting chance against melee fags(wat me and my friends call them) a.k.a YOU!!!!!!!!! lls but yea i dont mind if you melee just dont abuse it

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:17 pm 
COG Lance Corporal
COG Lance Corporal

If I remember Gears of War 1 had a set up where you couldn't use back to back shotgun melee. That's the biggest problem. The original setup was better. You can't complain if it's in the game and calling people fags doesn't change anything. Hell, I got a bj from a woman on saturday while you played Gears all day. Who's the fagGOT now jerky. Oh, YOU!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:55 am 
COG Lance Corporal
COG Lance Corporal

splattherpunk wrote:
If I remember Gears of War 1 had a set up where you couldn't use back to back shotgun melee. That's the biggest problem. The original setup was better. You can't complain if it's in the game and calling people fags doesn't change anything. Hell, I got a bj from a woman on saturday while you played Gears all day. Who's the fagGOT now jerky. Oh, YOU!

excuse me but you shoud also stop assumin im not callin them actuall fags its just annoying because all they do is melee. plus you should stop assumin cause i had the game on november 25 and im only a level 30 somethin plus i was a level 4 and mostly because my xbox is broke and has been broke for over a month [angry02.gif]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:41 am 
COG Lance Corporal
COG Lance Corporal

Sh*t one for you
You sould stop complaining about people who two-piece, I mean if you had any sense you wouldn't let them get close enough to two-piece you

I faced the wall and the world
And did it my way"
Sid Vicious - My Way

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:23 pm 
COG Corporal
COG Corporal

PROx Reap3r wrote:
two piecing is very gay requires nooo skill and is used by almost everyone. some people set their eyes on the melee (rodeo run until gets close enough and then melee) which is even worst. what Epic should do is either make the melee do no damage but still stun or do damage and no stun. thx but please everyone reply and we can make Epic change the two piece

I agree with the stun and no damage myself.

As far as EPIC listening... no way in doo doo... they are currently banning people for comparing GoW1 and GoW2... My friend and I both got infractions for it...then of course... lost our shiz and went to town on their forum as long as possible.

I may still love GoW... but EPIC is deaf to us all. [waaa.gif]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:32 pm 
COG Corporal
COG Corporal

SlowJoe wrote:
Sh*t one for you
You sould stop complaining about people who two-piece, I mean if you had any sense you wouldn't let them get close enough to two-piece you

Two piecing happens no matter what... its more like get over the fact they dropped their gaurd to let em in close enough... which is going to happen if they don't try to anticipate it...

It's called stay with someone...watch the six. Scream like a girlie man (or girlie girl) whenever you see them trying to flank you... that way your team knows something is up...whether they are close enough to help you or not.

And please..... PLEASE!!! Don't go... "omg behind me (or you!)!" For two reasons:
1) Chances are if you are already in that position, you're not where you're supposed to be. Which means start running to find cover, then find a teammate... then attack em. Or be a douche bag and get yourself killed... w/e you find most convenient at the time.

2) You throw your whole team off when you are trying to be helpful. Therefore you become a jackass.

Instead, apply this example... (River map)
I have two coming up our boom ramp!

Sniper/Torque guy:
"Oh yeah I'm about to get some...thanks guy! I'mma help you!"

7 out of 10 times you will find that your teamate no longer sucks as hard as you think he does...and vice versa.

-end rant.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:44 pm 
COG Corporal
COG Corporal

PROx Reap3r wrote:
yea melee rapes, one of my friends name jillybean frickin abuses it. i was stuned by a smoke and she still two piece me even tho i couldnt move. epic needs to realize that no matter how they change the reaction time of the two peice its going to rape. it might still rape if theres no stun or damage but at least we might have a fighting chance against melee fags(wat me and my friends call them) a.k.a YOU!!!!!!!!! lls but yea i dont mind if you melee just dont abuse it

Ya, its always going to be a preferred method because of the autoaim feature associated with it... I do wish the damage would go away... its not really a realistic or fun feature to have in my opinion... it encourages two piecing a whee bit to much.

Now if they turned that off... [whistling.gif] I'd be like this [usd.gif] and 1/2 the GoW2 community would probably quit at that point... I hate it now cause it actually throws my aim off more than it helps... but thats just cause of how I play. So no complaints from me.