Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/moyer921/gearsofwar2forums.com/common.php on line 103
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 916: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:103)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 916: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:103)

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/moyer921/gearsofwar2forums.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 414

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/moyer921/gearsofwar2forums.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 414

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/moyer921/gearsofwar2forums.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 96

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/moyer921/gearsofwar2forums.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 96
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 2994: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:103)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 2995: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:103)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 2996: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:103)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 2997: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:103)
Gears of War 2 Forums

It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:44 am
Welcome to the Gears of War 2 Community Forum...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before you can post Comments / Threads you must first Register with our community. It takes 2 minutes of your time, and will give you access to Member Only content, as well as bring you to an eligible state for our current, and upcoming contests/giveaways.

• Up to date news on Gears of War 2 before we upload to other sites
  • Chat about Gears of War 2 in our brand new Shoutbox for members only!
  • Access special areas in the forum only available to registered members
  • Have a range of new skins to choose from.
  • Finally make friends and have fun discussion all things Gears of War 2!
  • Post and make new threads without being flamed,
  • Post Safe knowing our forums are fully moderated 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
  • Registered members get Credits every time they post! You can use these Credits towards contests and game giveaways!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Register Today!
Disable This Message!

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Gamesta COD247 - All Call of Duty, All the Time MW4 Forum

Do you want old ranking system back???
yes 33%  33%  [ 3 ]
no 66%  66%  [ 6 ]
Total votes : 9

Post subject: WHO WANTS THE OLD RANKING SYSTEM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:17 pm 
COG Lance Corporal
COG Lance Corporal

everyone is always complaining about everything. smokes, two piecing, lag, chainsaws, etc. Epic needs to start thinking for themselves and not for every person who says one thing because they suck so bad they get mad so they want it changed. in example the ranking system, the old ranking system before TU3 was way better. just because people who suck all the time cant win matches they cry to epic because they have been a level 1 or 2. I was a level 4 if anyone was curious but not on this account. i made this account a while after TU3 because i wanted to start my stats over but i was a level 4 on vI Mirage Iv. this account is still active and i was a level 4 but i might have leveled down to level three. But back to the point, I miss the old ranking system. the only problem was Lag Switchers, or Stand Bying. Now that thats over (Good job Epic) it should'nt be any faulty ranks. Plz bring the old ranking system back. Just make people who leave automatically lose a certain amount of points for rank. I loved watching my friends ranking down, it was too funny.
The new ranking system is worst. its just like call of duty except with call of duty you have things to keep leveling up for.
on Gears of war there is no way to tell if someone is legit with the rank because you only rank down if you quit and as long as you play you will level up. which makes the new ranking system boring because eventually everyone will be level 100 and then the ranking system will be pointless. Epic if you read this just consider, Hopefully people dont complain about everything. i am also goin to make a post about two piecing and maybe the sniper

Post subject: Re: WHO WANTS THE OLD RANKING SYSTEM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:54 am 
COG Lance Corporal
COG Lance Corporal

to be honest i dont actually like the old ranking system i think the new one is much better!!

to me it actually makes sence now that it has been updated [biggrin.gif]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:57 am 
COG Lance Corporal
COG Lance Corporal

XX H4MM3RBURST XX wrote:
to be honest i dont actually like the old ranking system i think the new one is much better!!

to me it actually makes sence now that it has been updated [biggrin.gif]

yea it was fun at first but now its just like call of duty
they should atleast put the levels behind the numbers but now it basically shows who plays the game the most not who has skill like the first one

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:50 pm 
COG Private First Class
COG Private First Class

The old ranking system is was glitched i have over a 2.0 and always did and was a level 4 until i won 7 games in a row and then after the seventh i went down. To me that did not make sense and made me stop playing. Really the new ranking system is better even if it doesnt show skill level i at least it doesnt glitch

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:54 pm 
COG Private First Class
COG Private First Class

I like the new one because it mor accurately reflects your skill and experience with the game. However I liked having stripes insted of a number. Bring the strips back!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:51 pm 
COG Private First Class
COG Private First Class

I just hate that you have to give up life in order to get to lvl 100

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:56 pm 
COG Lance Corporal
COG Lance Corporal

PROx Reap3r wrote:
everyone is always complaining about everything. smokes, two piecing, lag, chainsaws, etc. Epic needs to start thinking for themselves and not for every person who says one thing because they suck so bad they get mad so they want it changed. in example the ranking system, the old ranking system before TU3 was way better. just because people who suck all the time cant win matches they cry to epic because they have been a level 1 or 2. I was a level 4 if anyone was curious but not on this account. i made this account a while after TU3 because i wanted to start my stats over but i was a level 4 on vI Mirage Iv. this account is still active and i was a level 4 but i might have leveled down to level three. But back to the point, I miss the old ranking system. the only problem was Lag Switchers, or Stand Bying. Now that thats over (Good job Epic) it should'nt be any faulty ranks. Plz bring the old ranking system back. Just make people who leave automatically lose a certain amount of points for rank. I loved watching my friends ranking down, it was too funny.
The new ranking system is worst. its just like call of duty except with call of duty you have things to keep leveling up for.
on Gears of war there is no way to tell if someone is legit with the rank because you only rank down if you quit and as long as you play you will level up. which makes the new ranking system boring because eventually everyone will be level 100 and then the ranking system will be pointless. Epic if you read this just consider, Hopefully people dont complain about everything. i am also goin to make a post about two piecing and maybe the sniper

I'm not gonna bother reading that, WAY to scrunched up... use proper paragraphs next time, thanks.

I personaly hated the old ranking system, I like this one A LOT more. much more of a challenge, & helps alot more when seeing how good your team mates might be.

Don't Send Me A Hate Message Just Because I Tore You Apart On Your Host...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:41 pm 
COG Lance Corporal
COG Lance Corporal

Just so you know, i'm pretty sure Epic Games doesn't know about this forum. There's an official Gears of War 2 forum that Epic does look at though...