Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/moyer921/gearsofwar2forums.com/common.php on line 103
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 916: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:103)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 916: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:103)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 2994: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:103)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 2995: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:103)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 2996: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:103)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 2997: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:103)
Gears of War 2 Forums

It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:23 am
Welcome to the Gears of War 2 Community Forum...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before you can post Comments / Threads you must first Register with our community. It takes 2 minutes of your time, and will give you access to Member Only content, as well as bring you to an eligible state for our current, and upcoming contests/giveaways.

• Up to date news on Gears of War 2 before we upload to other sites
  • Chat about Gears of War 2 in our brand new Shoutbox for members only!
  • Access special areas in the forum only available to registered members
  • Have a range of new skins to choose from.
  • Finally make friends and have fun discussion all things Gears of War 2!
  • Post and make new threads without being flamed,
  • Post Safe knowing our forums are fully moderated 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
  • Registered members get Credits every time they post! You can use these Credits towards contests and game giveaways!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Register Today!
Disable This Message!

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Gamesta COD247 - All Call of Duty, All the Time MW4 Forum

Post subject: Shotgun is garbage
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 4:32 pm 
COG Lance Corporal
COG Lance Corporal

Listen Gears one is good the shotgun was over powered but there was no problem but in Gears of war 2 the shotgun is extremly overpowered seriosly people if you want to use the shotgun go to gears one. in gears 2 the shotgun is long range and after the third update you can now snipe with the shotgun that gun is so cheap its not even fun to use i have a clan and when we go into matches we only use the lancer we win almost every match if its not laggy the lancer actually takes skill im not taking about chainsaw nubs i dont rush people with the chainsaw i use the chainsaw for short range i lancer people down and curb stomp them i earn my kills the shotgun takes no skill and if it was actually short range no one would even be able to get close enough to kill me if people rush me with chainsaw i rev mine and chainsaw battle them and destroy them thats the way game is supposed to be a complete firefight between two sides not complete nubs shooting the shotgun at every range its stupid and takes no skill the game is based on teamwork shooting the other team down go over and finish them as a team

Post subject: Re: Shotgun is garbage
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 3:48 pm 
COG Private First Class
COG Private First Class

You're dumb.. Sitting back with the lancer is gay.. Having the shotgun be long range is gay also.. Just kill the exploding smoke gernades, and make the shot gun do what it was meant for.. close combat.

You'd get wall bounced then smashed on. The makers of this game are complete fucking morons anyways..

Who wants to play with skill right..

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 4:13 pm 
COG Lance Corporal
COG Lance Corporal

thats what im saying the shotgun is used for close range right now im seeing people use the shotgun from long range and people are to PU to get down and dirty with the chainsaw but the chainsaw is hella fun video games are intended for fun the people who chainsaw have fun people who use the shotgun will basically do anything to win i wish player matches were still around that was THE best thing about gears 1 people could make their own rules and if you dont listen get booted

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 10:35 am 
COG Lance Corporal
COG Lance Corporal

There's nothing worse than seeing someone staying in a covered corner, fragged up and long-rangeing everyone from a safe distance, fully prepared to chainsaw someone who gets close.

This game isn't JUST about shooting from long distance (especially with a lancer), so why not go out there with a shotgun and have some fun?

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 10:38 pm 
COG Lance Corporal
COG Lance Corporal

its not fun

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 8:26 am 
COG Lance Corporal
COG Lance Corporal

If you like the lancer you should just go ahead and take the next step up and start using the hammerburst. Now that gun takes skill. You won't have the chainsaw to rely on either which in the end will make you a better player.

HB > Lancer... six days a week and twice on Sunday.

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 2:26 am 
COG Lance Corporal
COG Lance Corporal

Why the run on sentence? [pinch.gif]