Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/moyer921/gearsofwar2forums.com/common.php on line 103
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 916: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:103)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 916: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:103)

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/moyer921/gearsofwar2forums.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 414

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/moyer921/gearsofwar2forums.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 414

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/moyer921/gearsofwar2forums.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 96

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/moyer921/gearsofwar2forums.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 96

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 2994: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:103)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 2995: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:103)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 2996: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:103)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 2997: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:103)
Gears of War 2 Forums

It is currently Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:32 am
Welcome to the Gears of War 2 Community Forum...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before you can post Comments / Threads you must first Register with our community. It takes 2 minutes of your time, and will give you access to Member Only content, as well as bring you to an eligible state for our current, and upcoming contests/giveaways.

• Up to date news on Gears of War 2 before we upload to other sites
  • Chat about Gears of War 2 in our brand new Shoutbox for members only!
  • Access special areas in the forum only available to registered members
  • Have a range of new skins to choose from.
  • Finally make friends and have fun discussion all things Gears of War 2!
  • Post and make new threads without being flamed,
  • Post Safe knowing our forums are fully moderated 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
  • Registered members get Credits every time they post! You can use these Credits towards contests and game giveaways!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Register Today!
Disable This Message!

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Gamesta COD247 - All Call of Duty, All the Time MW4 Forum

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 

Post subject: Campaign....Impossible?
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:49 pm 
COG Sergeant
COG Sergeant

FYI: Once I enter those dark caves, no one says anything. I would imagine Cole saying "Someone, turn those dang lights on!" or something like that. THERE IS NO dialogue, no Locust, nothing. Just an empty dark cave.

So I was in the Centaur Tank, in the part where you shoot down the tower and go in the caves. I beat up all the guys, blew up the tower. Went in the caves.

So I was driving around. It got really dark as I went deeper. I have to use the Tac/Com to see better (It slightly lights up stuff). So I was driving around again, heading to my right, and I hit a huge wall blocking my path. I tried shooting it down, and there is no way.

FYI: When you enter the caves, go a ways in. It should look like an L but put in a position where the little part is facing right, so like this (See below). I found a tiny path to the right (Once you head to where the plusses are; the huge wall.), but there is a huge ice crystal in the way. I blow it up, then try to go through, but the game still thinks the stalagmite is there, so I magically ride up and fall down, belly up.

===========+
+
=====+
| |
| |
| |

What I did after I hit the huge wall is in the FYI section above the diagram: I find a path, but it doesn't work.

Update: I read a walkthrough, and it said that someone actually DOES say something about it being dark, and the lights turning on. It tells me to go through...Go through what? There are two big walls in the way!

Someone, please help.

Update: The diagram turned out wrong. There should NOT be equal signs blocking the lines, and that plus sign in the middle should be in between the other two plus signs. I am sorry for inconvenience.

Post subject: Re: Campaign....Impossible?
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:20 am 
COG Sergeant
COG Sergeant

that is to divert your attention away from the fact that i have no idea how to answer ur question.
during this part of the game, i was lost too. it got frustrating for about 15 minutes then i found my way out. only thing i can tell u is, that if u turn up the brightness in the options menu, u can see in the dark [ph34r.gif]

Team Website: Team3K.webs.com
Comment/Rate/Join

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:38 pm 
COG Sergeant
COG Sergeant

LMAO!

Okay, I'll try that.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:13 am 

The problem with this chapter is that if you play games to much your eyes get messed up.
i never even thought it was possible to get stuck there?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:56 pm 
COG Sergeant
COG Sergeant

The Horde wrote:
The problem with this chapter is that if you play games to much your eyes get messed up.

Yes, yes.

Something helpful to say now?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:19 pm 

GearCommando wrote:
The Horde wrote:

Yes, yes.

that was helpful you bad child.
don't play games as much!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:58 pm 
COG Sergeant
COG Sergeant

The Horde wrote:
GearCommando wrote:
The Horde wrote:

Yes, yes.

that was helpful you bad child.
don't play games as much!

Okay.

Anyone else willing to actually help?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:20 pm 
COG Master Sgt, First Sgt
COG Master Sgt, First Sgt

GearCommando wrote:
FYI: Once I enter those dark caves, no one says anything. I would imagine Cole saying "Someone, turn those dang lights on!" or something like that. THERE IS NO dialogue, no Locust, nothing. Just an empty dark cave.

So I was in the Centaur Tank, in the part where you shoot down the tower and go in the caves. I beat up all the guys, blew up the tower. Went in the caves.

So I was driving around. It got really dark as I went deeper. I have to use the Tac/Com to see better (It slightly lights up stuff). So I was driving around again, heading to my right, and I hit a huge wall blocking my path. I tried shooting it down, and there is no way.

FYI: When you enter the caves, go a ways in. It should look like an L but put in a position where the little part is facing right, so like this (See below). I found a tiny path to the right (Once you head to where the plusses are; the huge wall.), but there is a huge ice crystal in the way. I blow it up, then try to go through, but the game still thinks the stalagmite is there, so I magically ride up and fall down, belly up.

===========+
+
=====+
| |
| |
| |

What I did after I hit the huge wall is in the FYI section above the diagram: I find a path, but it doesn't work.

Update: I read a walkthrough, and it said that someone actually DOES say something about it being dark, and the lights turning on. It tells me to go through...Go through what? There are two big walls in the way!

Someone, please help.

Update: The diagram turned out wrong. There should NOT be equal signs blocking the lines, and that plus sign in the middle should be in between the other two plus signs. I am sorry for inconvenience.

I think I've seen another topic somewhere on the forum that mentions the same problem.
A corpser is supposed to break through that big wall. So if it doesn't, try driving back to the entrance of the tunnel and driving back into the tunnel.

And try to ignore the map you were relying on. Just drive. Eventually you'll find your way around. I didn't use a map and everything turned out ok. [smile.gif]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:06 pm 
COG Sergeant
COG Sergeant

It worked guys, I just had to revert to the last checkpoint.

Thanks for the help!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:13 am 
 WWW  Profile

Problem solved.

THREAD CLOSED

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ]