Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/moyer921/gearsofwar2forums.com/common.php on line 103
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 916: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:103)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 916: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:103)

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/moyer921/gearsofwar2forums.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 414

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/moyer921/gearsofwar2forums.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 414

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/moyer921/gearsofwar2forums.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 96

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/moyer921/gearsofwar2forums.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 96

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 2994: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:103)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 2995: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:103)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 2996: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:103)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 2997: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:103)
Gears of War 2 Forums

It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:30 am
Welcome to the Gears of War 2 Community Forum...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before you can post Comments / Threads you must first Register with our community. It takes 2 minutes of your time, and will give you access to Member Only content, as well as bring you to an eligible state for our current, and upcoming contests/giveaways.

• Up to date news on Gears of War 2 before we upload to other sites
  • Chat about Gears of War 2 in our brand new Shoutbox for members only!
  • Access special areas in the forum only available to registered members
  • Have a range of new skins to choose from.
  • Finally make friends and have fun discussion all things Gears of War 2!
  • Post and make new threads without being flamed,
  • Post Safe knowing our forums are fully moderated 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
  • Registered members get Credits every time they post! You can use these Credits towards contests and game giveaways!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Register Today!
Disable This Message!

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Gamesta COD247 - All Call of Duty, All the Time MW4 Forum

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Post subject: Last Chapter of gow 3 is saving pvt. carmine?
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:59 pm 
COG Lance Corporal
COG Lance Corporal

i heard that the last chapter of gow 3 is Saving Pvt. Carmine i think it could be. [umm.gif]

Post subject: Re: Last Chapter of gow 3 is saving pvt. carmine?
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:04 pm 
COG Sergeant
COG Sergeant

Sounds fun, but improbable.

But hey, we don't know blam about GOW3, so anything could happen, even as the last chapter.

Off Topic: I just noticed that YOUR avatar is MY signature...And I think this should be in the Campaign forum.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:09 pm 
COG Master Gunnery Sergeant

GearCommando wrote:

But hey, we don't know blam about GOW3, so anything could happen, even as the last chapter.

Off Topic: I just noticed that YOUR avatar is MY signature...And I think this should be in the Campaign forum.

And your avatar is Halo dancing. Awesome.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:10 pm 
COG Sergeant
COG Sergeant

Unromantic wrote:
GearCommando wrote:

And your avatar is Halo dancing. Awesome.

Yeah, I like (Love) Halo, and I like funny stuff, so I kinda combined them.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:15 pm 
COG Lance Corporal
COG Lance Corporal

lol sounds like something that actually WOULD happen. but then they get to him and a spider is eating him while snipers are shooting him in the head. lol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:17 pm 

I think Clay Carmine is going to take everybody by surprise and be a complete tank. The previous two Carmines were just normal, thin Gears, but with an attitude. Clay is going to be a monster. Bigger than Tai. He's going to be respected and feared, and he'll sacrifice himself to save the rest of Delta, even though his life could have been spared had one of the members of Delta had made a different decision. It will probably be Cole. This will be the first time Cole feels any emotion besides pure excitement, and soon after the guilt will overtake him and break his mind, regressing him back to reality, and he will start to see that it's not just a game. It's not just a flying horsey ride. It's not just about number 83, the Cole Train. At the end of the game, he will be faced by D. Carmine, enraged at the loss of his brother. This is when Cole snaps, and is hospitalized and chained to his bed.

The final cinematic in the game will be Marcus in dress (as in, not wearing his COG outfit) decorated with medals and a promotion. His last assignment is to deliver the Purple Heart to Cole in the hospital. He'll lay it on the table next to his bed, and Cole will break down crying hysterically. Marcus will hang his head, and the camera will zoom up on his face to see a small, barely noticeable tear straining to be released from his eye. A deep voice overviewing the scene will make note of the TRUE cost of War. Not land, or property or money, but life. It will flash to rows and rows of mass unmarked graves of fallen COG, then back to Cole screaming in hysterics for his mother. The camera zooms out and fades to black, with Marcus standing unmoving and silent over Cole's writhing body.

Then it will cut to the credits, and the mood will be ruined by Cliffy B's "I get paid for this? Sweet!" comment and the game recieves low scores across the board.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:33 am 
COG Gunnery Sergeant
COG Gunnery Sergeant

Unromantic wrote:
I think Clay Carmine is going to take everybody by surprise and be a complete tank. The previous two Carmines were just normal, thin Gears, but with an attitude. Clay is going to be a monster. Bigger than Tai. He's going to be respected and feared, and he'll sacrifice himself to save the rest of Delta, even though his life could have been spared had one of the members of Delta had made a different decision. It will probably be Cole. This will be the first time Cole feels any emotion besides pure excitement, and soon after the guilt will overtake him and break his mind, regressing him back to reality, and he will start to see that it's not just a game. It's not just a flying horsey ride. It's not just about number 83, the Cole Train. At the end of the game, he will be faced by D. Carmine, enraged at the loss of his brother. This is when Cole snaps, and is hospitalized and chained to his bed.

The final cinematic in the game will be Marcus in dress (as in, not wearing his COG outfit) decorated with medals and a promotion. His last assignment is to deliver the Purple Heart to Cole in the hospital. He'll lay it on the table next to his bed, and Cole will break down crying hysterically. Marcus will hang his head, and the camera will zoom up on his face to see a small, barely noticeable tear straining to be released from his eye. A deep voice overviewing the scene will make note of the TRUE cost of War. Not land, or property or money, but life. It will flash to rows and rows of mass unmarked graves of fallen COG, then back to Cole screaming in hysterics for his mother. The camera zooms out and fades to black, with Marcus standing unmoving and silent over Cole's writhing body.

Then it will cut to the credits, and the mood will be ruined by Cliffy B's "I get paid for this? Sweet!" comment and the game recieves low scores across the board.

lol funnny good ending by ur choice there. but i hear C. Carmine is not a private hes supposly suposed to be a corporal or sumthing and he has experience on the field and know what hes doing not like B. Carmine but i think the last 2 brothers C. and D. Carmine will show in the last game if it is Saving Pvt. Carmine then prob C. Carmine is part of the rescue and when they do rescue D. Carmine u see them hug or something not sure could be anything

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:18 pm 

Unromantic wrote:

Wow. No comment on that one

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:09 pm 
 WWW  Profile

You should be a director or something Unromantic. I could totally see that ending but I don't think EPIC has the balls to do that with Cole. I do think the final 2 Carmines are going to be tanks though.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:32 pm 
COG Lance Corporal
COG Lance Corporal

i heard that c. carmine dies and the rest of delta rescues D. Carmine before the mother loses all of her sons.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next