Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/moyer921/gearsofwar2forums.com/common.php on line 103
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 916: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:103)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 916: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:103)

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/moyer921/gearsofwar2forums.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 414

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/moyer921/gearsofwar2forums.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 414

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/moyer921/gearsofwar2forums.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 96

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/moyer921/gearsofwar2forums.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 96

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 2994: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:103)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 2995: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:103)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 2996: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:103)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 2997: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:103)
Gears of War 2 Forums

It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:52 am
Welcome to the Gears of War 2 Community Forum...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before you can post Comments / Threads you must first Register with our community. It takes 2 minutes of your time, and will give you access to Member Only content, as well as bring you to an eligible state for our current, and upcoming contests/giveaways.

• Up to date news on Gears of War 2 before we upload to other sites
  • Chat about Gears of War 2 in our brand new Shoutbox for members only!
  • Access special areas in the forum only available to registered members
  • Have a range of new skins to choose from.
  • Finally make friends and have fun discussion all things Gears of War 2!
  • Post and make new threads without being flamed,
  • Post Safe knowing our forums are fully moderated 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
  • Registered members get Credits every time they post! You can use these Credits towards contests and game giveaways!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Register Today!
Disable This Message!

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Gamesta COD247 - All Call of Duty, All the Time MW4 Forum

Post subject: SyN Gaming - Sponsoring Teams and Recruiting Individuals
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:40 pm 
COG Lance Corporal
COG Lance Corporal

SyN Gaming

SyN Gaming is a new gaming community designed from the ground up for serious GoW 2, Halo 3, CoD4, and R6:LV2 players interested in playing in Gamebattles, MLG online and live competitions throughout the country. We are now expanding into R6:LV2 to add to our success in other games.

Opportunities for Individuals

SyN's pro and competitive teams are always looking for top talent in GoW 2, Halo 3, and CoD4. Our past teams consistently placed in the top 30 on Gamebattles, and were comprised of some of the best players from around the country. We currently have three teams in the top 25 for Halo 3. Furthermore, as you contribute to the community and rise through the ranks, you will have the opportunity, if you desire, to create your own team and make use of the many recruiting, financial, and other resources that a large gaming organization can provide.

Team Sponsorships

SyN also actively recruits top ranked teams to join its community. We offer team leaders a professional website to call home, a continuous stream of strong individual players attracted by our recruiting efforts and online success, and the chance to take your game to the next level by playing with and against top competitors. We are home to multiple top Halo 3 teams, including the Ranked #1 GB Halo 3 team. We hope to have teams of the same caliber in all of our other supported games soon.

Give SyNning a Try

Whether you are an individual looking for a fun clan and great online community, or a team of people looking for a site to call home, SyN invites you to visit us at:

WWW.SYNGAMING.COM

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me via Email at Thorskid@syngaming.com or on our site.

Post subject: Re: SyN Gaming - Sponsoring Teams and Recruiting Individuals
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:41 am 

im in

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:45 am 
COG Staff Sergeant
COG Staff Sergeant

I will be playing GoW2 semi-pro, not professionally. Although I do plan to play G/B and I will prolly go to Orlando and Texas if they are there again next year. I used to play Halo 2 MLG and SOCOM 2 Gamebattles. I take my gaming seriously and plan to be Top 40 on G/B for GoW2.

ROLL TIDE ROLL! 8-0 (3-0)
"He was a leader, patriotic to the core, devoted to his players, and inspired by a winning spirit that wouldn't quit. And that's how he made legends out of ordinary people. He was a true American hero, and he was Alabama's own."

-President Ronald Reagan speaking about Coach Bryant in 1984.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:45 pm 
COG Lance Corporal
COG Lance Corporal

RehabThis wrote:
I will be playing GoW2 semi-pro, not professionally. Although I do plan to play G/B and I will prolly go to Orlando and Texas if they are there again next year. I used to play Halo 2 MLG and SOCOM 2 Gamebattles. I take my gaming seriously and plan to be Top 40 on G/B for GoW2.

That sounds great. We are making a push to be in the pro scene, which will obviously mean we will be crossing the semi-pro boundary. If you are interested, please sign up!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:08 pm 
COG Staff Sergeant
COG Staff Sergeant

I am most def. interested. But I work a 40 hour a week job, and I also do consulting work on the side on Tuesdays and Fridays. The good side to all that is my main job is Midnight-7am and when I do side work it is normally right after that until 11am or 1pm. So from 2-7pm I should be fine everyday. I cant sign up right now as the company I work for has an INSANE filter on all websites. I got lucky to get on here. :) But I will sign up asap.

ROLL TIDE ROLL! 8-0 (3-0)
"He was a leader, patriotic to the core, devoted to his players, and inspired by a winning spirit that wouldn't quit. And that's how he made legends out of ordinary people. He was a true American hero, and he was Alabama's own."

-President Ronald Reagan speaking about Coach Bryant in 1984.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:14 pm 
COG Gunnery Sergeant
COG Gunnery Sergeant

where do i sign up?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:28 pm 

LL Huntarrr LL wrote:
where do i sign up?

you click on the link

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:16 am 
COG Lance Corporal
COG Lance Corporal

Just click on the link. It will bring you to the front page where you can sign up either as an individual or as a team.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:08 pm 
COG Lance Corporal
COG Lance Corporal

We are still looking for more members. Sign up now to get in while you can!

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 9:28 pm 
COG Private First Class
COG Private First Class

Coming next week, SyN Gaming is bringing to you LIVE IRC-Based Commentaries of the 3 Major E3 Conferences! The Staff of SyN Gaming invite you to join us as we discuss the latest announcements and promotions as well as all of the in-depth details from the Microsoft, Sony, and Nintendo Conferences.

So if you are not able to steam video or see E3 yourself; join us for this amazing opportunity! Check out our 'Announcements' Forum for more details as E3 draws closer. :)