Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/moyer921/gearsofwar2forums.com/common.php on line 103
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 916: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:103)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 916: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:103)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 2994: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:103)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 2995: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:103)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 2996: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:103)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 2997: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:103)
Gears of War 2 Forums

It is currently Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:55 pm
Welcome to the Gears of War 2 Community Forum...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before you can post Comments / Threads you must first Register with our community. It takes 2 minutes of your time, and will give you access to Member Only content, as well as bring you to an eligible state for our current, and upcoming contests/giveaways.

• Up to date news on Gears of War 2 before we upload to other sites
  • Chat about Gears of War 2 in our brand new Shoutbox for members only!
  • Access special areas in the forum only available to registered members
  • Have a range of new skins to choose from.
  • Finally make friends and have fun discussion all things Gears of War 2!
  • Post and make new threads without being flamed,
  • Post Safe knowing our forums are fully moderated 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
  • Registered members get Credits every time they post! You can use these Credits towards contests and game giveaways!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Register Today!
Disable This Message!

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Gamesta COD247 - All Call of Duty, All the Time MW4 Forum

Post subject: Gang of Gears Recruiting New Members
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:51 pm 
COG Private First Class
COG Private First Class

Gang of Gears is Now Recruiting

Here is some basic info about Gang of Gears. We started in 2006 before the release of Gears of War. We played on Gamebattles.com for Gears of War.

We still play with each other to this day after 2 years. Our management has more than enough experience in managing clans and participating in competitive gaming. Don’t let that scare you though, although we have a competitive team we also have teams that will be more about having fun and maybe playing some Horde.

Here our some opportunities the Gang of Gears offer to new recruits

1. Access to our forums that are moderated and ran by Gang of Gears
2. The opportunity to advance and run your own team for a specific game
3. Our members are always there to help anyone that needs help in game tactics
4. You will have access to all of the latest news and game info on the latest games

Gang of Gears is looking for base members as well as leadership members, some of the examples of those positions are:

Co-Leaders
Game Leaders
Moderators

These positions to not come easily you must show dedication and show that you have the ability to do the job.

If anyone is interested in becoming a member of the community but is not interested in being part of a clan you are still able to be part of the Gang of Gears community.

The url to our forums is z11.invisionfree.com/Gang_of_Gears

Post subject: Re: Gang of Gears Recruiting New Members
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:01 pm 
COG Private First Class
COG Private First Class

Hey ill join up ive been in many clans in Gears but my most sucsessive was Devils Prophecy.
If you need team leaders i am one of those types of people, i am good at running a team, making strategies and being the boss :)

Just email me at C0RY_@hotmail.com and we can talk,

Peace

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:09 pm 
COG Staff Sergeant
COG Staff Sergeant

Yeah ill join my gamertag is: IMTJE... so yeah ill have a look

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:15 pm 
COG Lance Corporal
COG Lance Corporal

yea im not the most skilled player but ive got some pretty good leadership skills. im improving though. and i have been told im pretty funny too lol. just check me out, GT: Ramrodd84

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:00 am 
COG Lance Corporal
COG Lance Corporal

Yeah i'll join, not as a leader yet , Still learning, but i consider myself to be a pretty good gamer,

my GT is monkey477

Cheers